Friday, September 29, 2006

Quick update

Today begins the wonderful part of year-round school...the two week vacation. This marks the end of my first quarter as a first grade teacher...all I can say is that I have survived :-)
I have lots of fun plans stirring in my head...from cleaning the house to working on lesson plans for the next quarter.

Seriously, though, Alex and I have some real fun planned, too. We will go to playgroup, visit with pals that we haven't seen since Alex's birthday or before, and generally enjoy ourselves. I also want to get in some beach play and a story time or two.

Here are a couple of pictures of Alex and Co. here in Hawaii. Both were taken by G-ma Bette while she was in town.


Mommy and Alex at Teddy's Bigger Burgers. I love this baby!!


Alex and Sydney...bestest friends. Alex: I love this dog!

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Snowman said...

Are you guys ok? I haven't called Bette yet so I don't know about how you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home