Friday, July 21, 2006

Good Morning

I'm up way too early! Teaching has its perks, but the early mornings are not one of them. Seriously, I should never be required to be anywhere by 7:30. In order to get myself and a baby ready, baby to day care, and my self to work, I have to get up looooong before the sun. *sigh*

The benefit to you is that I have found a speck of extra time, so I will share some pictures with you. These will probably be the last for about a week, as Alex and I are off to TX this afternoon! Grandma L, Grandpa, Auntie Sarah and Uncle Chris (plus Dominique and Sugar, of course)...here we come!



Look ma, no hands!! The lighting and flash make it hard to see, plus that hand out of the frame could be holding onto something for support. But look at that face! He's obviously doing something amazing. Yes, he's taking actual steps!

This one is a bit clearer, but with a goofy face. Look at that concentration! I'm walking!!

Oh, walking? Yeah... done that.

Have a great week, guys. I'll see you later :-)

4 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So awesome! Way to go Alex! And look, Sydney can walk too. Is that not new? Oh well, I'm impressed. I hope you two have a great flight! See you in the 'bock! ~Sarah

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger sara and alex said...

that is so fantastic! cole is ready to crawl any day now....at least i hope so!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Andi said...

Yeah Alex...you look soooooo proud!

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Andi said...

AHHHH! It's been almost a month with no Alex updates! There may be riots here if we don't get an Alex fix soon :)

But seriously, we know you are a busy mom and teacher...take your time. I'll just go rock in my corner and mutter unintelligle things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home