Sunday, September 10, 2006

Only the Best Toys for Our Baby

You know how a baby can have hundreds of toys, and all they want to play with is the cord to the stereo? Or the diaper pail? Or your purse? Well, Alex likes all of those, but his favorite toys are Sydney's dishes. There is nothing more fun than picking up dog food, throwing it into the water bowl, and splashing the newly-made Dog Food Soup all over the floor. Sometimes he ends up actually eating the dog food, too, but I just assume that the protien is probably good for him anyway :-)

Thank you, Sydney for being the nicest dog in the world. Most dogs would probably bite my hand off for playing in their food dish, but you are too sweet. I guess it's because I always slip you some of my dinner, too. We are learning to share together.

Oh! Grandma Bette caught me playing in the dog dish again. Maybe if I close my eyes, she won't be able to see me!

3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love how he smiles for the camera there. that's adorable.

 
At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, pictures! What an adorable little guy. I still think the whole 'If I can't see you, you surely cannot see me' thing works in certain situations. I like how Alex empties the dog food bowl and then stands in it like he belongs there. So cute!

 
At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iris thinks cat food is for her and cat water dishes are for tumping over, creating lovely puddles on the floor to play in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home