Saturday, September 10, 2005

So, D-Day came and went. Oh well, I wasn't really expecting it. Now I have my eyes set on Tuesday, and I am kind of assuming that that will be the day. I have a bit of fear of having him tomorrow. Only because the 11th would be a difficult birthday to have! I saw a little segment on the news about people with Septemeber 11th birthdays. One was a little girl whose parents were all gung-ho that she should still celebrate her birthday on her birthday, because that was her special day, etc. But there were some people who were so adamant that anyone born on that day had a responsibility to to move their celebrations to avoid partying on a day that holds so many bad memories. I'd rather just avoid the whole conversation, and have the little boy stay in for at least one more day! Also, Dan has already given him directions to not pull anything tomorrow. Dan plays D & D on Sundays, and he has asked the kiddo not to interfere with those plans. Who else will be out there, killing the bad guys, protecting us all from the forces of darkness?

Today, Dan and I went to see an IMAX movie about fighter pilots. It was good, as IMAX movies usually are. We decided we should make an effort to go out and do something on this, our last weekend as non-parents. Although, my range of "fun" has diminished a bit. Even sitting in a theater makes my back hurt. (Yes, more whining!) Hopefully we'll get back out and do something else tomorrow (after Dan gets done fighting the forces of evil, of course). We need to make the most of our last hours of childlessness.

1 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Blogger Andi said...

Good luck!

-Brian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home