Friday, September 09, 2005

D-Day Tomorrow, Deadline Scheduled!

Yesterday we had our final dr. appointment. The little boy is technically due tomorrow, so maybe he'll surprise us all (especially his parents!) and be on time! At our appointment, however, we made the plans for in case he decides to overstay his welcome. The doctor is on call on Tuesday, so we planned the induction for Tuesday morning (6:00 am!!) if he hasn't made his arrival by then.

That also happens to be my sister's birthday. I called her to make sure that this was OK with her. I mean, you only have one day all year that is supposed to be your special day-all about you. I wasn't sure, if the situation were reversed, if I would think it was cool to share a b-day with my nephew, or if I'd want him to get off my birthday! Sarah said that, as you get older, your b-day's not that important anymore, and maybe, if everyone is thinking it's Baby G's birthday, they'll forget that she's getting older, too. OK, good way to think of it :-)

So...our deadline is Tuesday! We should have a little boy by that afternoon or evening! WHOO!

1 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura~I am thinking 10:30pm will be more like it. I had a dream that you, me and Mom were at the hospital and that you weren't doing flippin' anything, so I convinced Mom that we could come back at 10:30 that evening and that you would be ready to have the baby by then. Good thing stuff like this comes to me in dreams! Take care! ~Anonymous Watters

 

Post a Comment

<< Home