Thursday, September 01, 2005

Back to the Dr.

So, it's 9 days until the official D-Day. Dan and I had another dr. visit today. It's amazing what pregnancy will do for your modesty. Every visit includes weighing, blood pressure, listening to the baby's heart, talking about swelling and movement, etc. But the last few are a bit more...um...invasive. Today as she was poking around, the dr. said she can feel the head, so he's at "zero station" meaning, he's already lined up between my pelvic bones, right where he's supposed to be. What a smart kid :-) And, things are progressing just like they're supposed to. Yeah! I guess I'd better make sure that everything is packed. We could be off to the hospital any time!

4 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I’m about to show you a secret that all those “So Called Internet Guru Marketers” don’t want you to ever find out about!

to find out more Visit part time work at home site. It pretty much covers part time work at home today to learn more.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger babyboyg said...

Ahhhh! What happened? I tried to change the settings so that people could post without creating a login and all that, and now there are a bunch of junk comments! I guess I'll have to change it back. How lame.

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Andi said...

Wow, that's weird about the spammers. Laura, do you remember our neighbor? She is due on the 10th, I think, anyway, she's in the same boat and even said she's done being pregnant. She'd be disappointed if the baby wasn't born this weekend. Good luck guys.

-Brian

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger babyboyg said...

I remember her! She already has those two little girls, and another one is on her way, right? I'm glad I'm not the only one getting a little anxious and crabby!
And thanks for the good wishes.

-Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home