Friday, September 16, 2005

It's been a crazy few days since I posted...I was busy :-)

As you all probably know, Alexander Clarke Goemans was born in the wee hours of the morning on Monday. Dan and I are now busy falling in love with him and making him part of our lives.

Aunt Sarah is bugging me LIKE CRAZY to post a few pictures, and I have huge intentions of catching everyone up on all the details of the past 5 days. Stay tuned for lots of both. I am really so excited to share, but this adorable little face keeps distracting me away from the outside world.

Your pictures are coming Sarah. We have a dr. visit this morning at 9, and THE MINUTE I get back, I'm on it.

Until then, just picture "really cute" in your head, and you've pretty much got it!

-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home