Saturday, July 05, 2008

A Yogurt Treat for a Big Potty Boy!

We went out for frozen yogurt a few nights ago. This was to celebrate a great couple of days with the potty. Yeah, us!

While there, I pulled out my camera and snapped a few shots of Alex. He was actually dancing (that's my excuse for missing the top of his head!), but I don't do video yet, so just imagine it:


Yes, he' s dancing in this one, too. Imagine the little booty shaking, head bobbing side to side, and the spoon-hand out the side for a dramatic finish with each bite:



Now for the real entertainment of the evening. Apparently, frozen yogurt is not really captivating enough, so a few minutes after I pulled out the camera, Alex willingly gave up dessert for a chance at some amateur photography.

Here are a few of the shots....


Alex's first shot of Dan. Don't worry, this was an experiment. He gets better!


Last one a wee bit low, this one a little high...and he didn't tell me to "Say CHEESE!"

Good one of Daddy!

Another one of Mommy, still with no "1, 2, 3, CHEESE!"


A pretty good one of Daddy and Mommy together.

My budding photographer! I wonder if that will pay any better than artist....

6 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's so big. I remember when he was day 1. Amazing how they grow!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger babyboyg said...

I remember that, too. And soon, you'll be having your very own!
They do grow fast, though, so try not to feed yours too much :-)

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Jenna said...

I like the last one of you and D. Alex did quite the artsy framing job.

Budding photographer?

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger jooliyah said...

umm...that yogurt looks good. was this yogurtland at the university? if it is, i've never seen those cups. if it isn't, please share. we love frozen yogurt! although we are quite happy with our yogurtland find.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger babyboyg said...

Yes! It's yogurtland by UH. They've gone through a few changes with their cups since they opened but we live about 10 houses away, so we are there a little too often :-)

They have these cool sort of see-through spoons right now (um...yeah...we were there today). They were sturdy and pastel and on the smaller side...I almost snagged them to take home for Alex...I'm not cheap, I like to *recycle*.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger babyboyg said...

Jenna--"artsy" eh? I just thought it was off-center :-)

But then, I'm not married to the photographer, so I value your judgment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home