Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quick post, but relevant details should say it all:

3 pees and 1 poop in the potty today!

Holy cow. This is not easy. I haven't blogged about this because I felt like a failure on the potty front. I know that potty training is about 10% the kid and 90% the parents, at least at first. And, frankly, I am a bit lazy so this was not really working for me. I didn't like to drag my toddler to the bathroom at the grocery store. I forgot to ask every 1/2 hour. I didn't want to be bothered with it all.

But finally I decided that it was time. I have time, and it is time.

So, let's just hope that it continues. I mean, that my new-found interest in the potty continues.

2 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Blogger Andi said...

I too felt like potty training was a lot of work and a total inconvenience for me. That's probably why Logan had to tell me verbally he wanted to potty train. Ahhh, I'm the last person to dish out potty training advice...they were 3+ years old by the time we got it! Good luck Alex and we're rooting for you, and your mommy, here in WI!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger babyboyg said...

Thanks! We will need it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home