Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Better late than never...

Let's pretend that this party didn't happen 2 months ago, and just enjoy the pictures now :-)



Hmmmm....If only I could read, I would know who this birthday cake was for. (He just looks so serious!) That is A's little buddy Elijah, who is about 2 seconds away from sticking his finger in the frosting!



Whoo! I love to wash down my cake with a little margarita! Mmmmm.




I'm all out. Could someone pour me another? This is an emergency!




We're all out of Margarita. Since I'm the host ( I found that out after picture #1), I guess it's my job to go on a little run to store to get some more. No, really, the rest of you just stay there. I'll take my football and go by myself!!

4 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such cute pix! Thanks for the update. I never realized the legal drinking age in Hawaii was 12 months. He's such an adorable kid! Miss all of y'all! ~Sarah

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Cleverer."
Is that a word? I mean if you're not George Bush.
There is evidence on the web that suggests it is. But the Web also suggest that I am 6'3" and have a world series trophy from 2001 in my basement.
Everyone looks great, Laura!
Chad

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger sara and alex said...

awww, he is too cute for words! what a party that was! it gave me such a great idea for cole's party....what is the mixture you used for those fabulous margaritas???

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger babyboyg said...

Sara!
Thank you. Glad you guys could make it. I have a few pictures for you, too. "That mixture" was a little stronger than the recommended mixture on the back of the Costco mix. The mix and tequila are sold right next to each other to make it easier :-)We strengthened it a little to make up for ice melt. Oh, who am I kidding? We strengthened it because that's how Alex likes it ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home