Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Into the Woods

Since I last updated, we've been busy!

A couple weekends ago, we went hiking with a group of friends. This was shortly after the freezing weather, and it was back to Texas climate, the way it should be. We hiked through a local state park McKinney Roughs. It was a rather long adventure, about 3 hours out in the boonies, with a short stop for some lunch. Alex was so good, I just can't commend him enough. He was in his little Bjorn carrier, just looking around and taking the world in. He fell asleep for a short period of time, but there was just so much to look at. I forgot my camera, but a friend took this picture as we set up for our lunch and, of course, Alex got ready to eat too!


Alex: Is it time to eat yet? All this hiking is making me soooo hungry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home