Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cool Dude

I have been trying for about 21 months now to get Alex to wear sunglasses. I tried the ones with velcro, ones with no velcro, etc. Finally, he had to just want it. He asked for my sunglasses and put them on, then giggled like crazy. Now he'll wear his own. I just have to let him think it's his idea. If I put them on him, they come right off. But if I pick up his sunglasses and muse aloud, "Hmmm...who wants to wear these sunglasses today?" He's all over it!
Sneaky mommy :-)

These are my sunglasses. His actually fit.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sneaky Mommy indeed. Hopefully I will be seeing you crazy island peeps in about 3-4 weeks, if my boat can make it that far. If this bad boy breaks down during this patrol (which is pretty much guaranteed), I can only hope that it happens in Honolulu and keeps us there for a few extra days. See you soon!!!! XOXOXO ~SARAH

 
At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX! I WISH I WERE THERE TO HELP YOU CELEBRATE!
~SARAH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home