Saturday, November 22, 2008

Little talker

Just wanted to record and share these amusing phrases that Alex used recently.

Before he was born, a friend told us that the best things to write down were the things that a kid says. She said that no one really cares about the day he walked/talked/ate carrots for the first time or any of that stuff that you record in the baby book, but that the little words and comments were the best. I know that I've already forgotten so many cutenesses, so I'm going to make an effort to post them as soon as I can, so I don't forget, or forget to tell you all....

He opened the refrigerator and put his milk away for later:

~I put my cup on that shelf. I just picked up the back of my feet and I could reach it!


Bringing me his underwear to help him put back on after a bathroom visit:

~ Can you help me? The outside is not on the outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home