Saturday, January 17, 2009

Want Ads Posting: Mom Seeking New Spiderman

Sometimes it's hard to tell what a toddler is thinking. They throw a shoe and you wonder, "Are they mad, sad, tired, were thier shoes just uncomfortable, or were they pretending that their shoe was a rocket ship??" And really, who knows sometimes?

But the other day, Alex was able to clearly and concisely tell me how ticked off he was with me.

Mom: "Alex, clean up these toys and we can watch your Backyardigans."

Alex: "I want to watch Backyardigans, then clean up my toys."

Mom: "No, the toys need to be cleaned up first. Then you can watch a movie."

Alex: "Well....I am not your Spiderman anymore. I am Daddy's Spiderman, but I'm not your spiderman."

Ouch. That kid knows how to cut deep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home