Sunday, April 30, 2006

For Dan, who's probably missing his babies

Hey Sydney, I know I have a million brightly colored toys that make noise and light up and crinkle and jingle and are generally really cool, but I think I'd like to have your dog toy because...well....it's the one toy that's not mine!

Ummm....Sydney. I know you used to be the only child, but now I am the cute little brother and I demand this toy.


Sydney actually let him have it, for a little while. Then she came back and took it and snuck off into a corner to chew her toy in peace. Alex continues to enjoy both this toy and splashing around in Sydney's water bowl whenever he manages to get over to it before I catch him. He does play with his own toys, but his fascination with Sydney's stuff is really cute. As if he's trying to be like his big sister :-)

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sydney doesn't appear to be familiar with toddler logic. Toddler logic basically states, "If I'm looking at it and like it, it must be mine."

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger babyboyg said...

Andi-The problem is that Sydney also works on Toddler Logic, and thinks that if she's looking at it, it's hers!
Actually, that's not true. Sydney has figured out that pretty much everything in the house that looks fun is Alex's. She knows she has her toys,and she's actually pretty good about respecting that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home